Internet Home Business | Affiliates | Entrepreneur | Franchise | Unfranchise

The blogspot.com business online opportunity site talks business valuation, incorporate business, small business health insurance, investor business daily, business and entrepreneur, business franchise, business labor organization, small business loan, business broker, business card template and printing, business plan, business card holder, better business bureau, how to get a business commerce domain e name and Google AdSense. Bookmark me at http://Del.cio.us!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Internet Startup Business?

Every Dog Has Its Days

I have a habit of taking a nap after lunch even after I came to the US for about 9 years. As usual, I went to the library's second floor and approached one of the long sofa composed of 4 sqared parts after lunch. I then saw a magazine with the word "Science" or "Scientific" (excuse my vague memory) lying on the sofa. One of the sub-title is to introduce 100 top scientific or business technological concepts in 2004. Out of curiosity, I opened it and one paragraph really atracted me.

One gentleman was very good at all kinds of camera and wrote a blog introducing detailed tips on how to use cameras. Gradually, the blog draws more and more attention on the internet. Then he learnt that Google started this free program called Google AdSense for web publishers to expose their ideas and messages on the internet and the author get paid by the number of clicks on the ads provided through Google Adsense program. So he integrated the Google Adsense into his blog and then he made $150/day. Later on, he quit his job and became a full time web publisher. I was so excited and realized immediately that my days finally came.


Could It Be An Internet Startup Business?

Sounds like one of those things on the internet? I remembered that several years ago, one of my friend asked her father to click on some of the startup internet company to earn some extra money at the price 8c/click. It wasn't a bad idea at that time. Is this Google Adsense similar to those things?

To test it, I then created my blog and added Google Adsense into my blog and hope I could become a million pretty soon. I kept checking adsense account for several days and nothing happened. I was not sure if I did it wrong or it was another internet joke. As my job became more and more busy, I kind of forgot about it. Then I checked it again after several weeks and I was astonished to find that I had 97c in my account! I just can't believe it! It is a real business!

Then one day, I got an email from my volleyball friend from Chicago. There was a homepage under his name in the message. I then clicked it and to my surprise, he also has Google Adsense embedded into his blog. He then emailed me back that his site made about $100 per month even though it only talks about volleyball. He also told me that one of his friend had 6 sites and earned about $300 per month. Then I checked the internet and found this guy earning an astronomical number of dollars per DAY. What a perfect startup business! Not a penny needed to create your own blog. The best thing is that you could leave it alone while it still could generate income for you. I have been trying to start an internet business that could generate an ongoing source of income like this for a long time.

So I named the subdomain of my online startup business OnePageCreate3(sources): http://opc3.blogspot.com . Why 3? That is another long story. Check it out later.

Search Over 10 Million Books at Valore!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger NewsBlogger said…

    I am MagicDrinks, and I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON google adsense and found your site.
    Sorry, I have see that your Internet Startup Business? wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest. If you like you can contact me. Your page I see row why I found when I was looking for google adsense related information. Anyway, I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. Wish you success with your site.

    Fritz

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger NewsBlogger said…

    Hi there MagicDrinks, I AM OUT SEARCHING FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON internet homebusiness and found your site.
    Although Internet Startup Business? wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see row why I found your page when I was looking for internet homebusiness related information, and I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.

    Fritz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo